For the attention of citizens!
We would like to inform you that from November 5, 2020, the visit to the National Center for Education Quality Development will be carried out according to a new principle. Citizens will be able to receive the service only by booking on the portal of http://my.gov.ge
What to consider:
- Booking will be possible only from the website - my.gov.ge. The booking calendar (https://www.my.gov.ge/ka-ge/services/10/sub-services/21 ) is placed in a visible place where the citizen will register.
- After booking, the user will receive a short text message on the specified phone number, which will indicate the one-time service code, which must be submitted to the center employee.
- Citizens can no longer receive services at the center without prior reservation.
- The citizen who visits the center is obliged to undergo thermal screening, hand sanitization and it is necessary to wear a face mask.
- Booking of the service cannot be done through the call center or by visiting the center. The website my.gov.ge should be used to book a visit.