Studies and Analysis
The National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement aims to increase its customer's satisfaction. For this purpose the Center consistently conducts following studies:
- In order to improve the quality of services provided by the Center and create a user-oriented environment, the Center composed satisfaction questionnaires which are available at the reception near the anonymous box. The anonymous box opens once in each quarter. The information from the questionnaires assembled and analyzed. Based on the gathered information and recommendations, the Center proceeds to improve the quality of provided services.
- Periodically the Center conducts customer satisfaction survey. The survey aims at identifying the level of customer's satisfaction. Abovementioned surveys were conducted in 2014 and 2017 and available in the Georgian language (Translation in progress).
National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement Customer Satisfaction Survey PPT
- Periodically the Center conducts staff satisfaction and engagement survey, which aims at identifying the level of staff satisfaction as well as identifying areas for improvement. Abovementioned surveys were conducted in 2015,2017 and 2018 and are available in Georgian language.
Based on audit and monitoring carried out over the year, the Internal Audit Department develops an audit report and relevant recommendations which promotes improvement of the internal processes of the center.
Analysis of the Internal Audit Department regarding the processes of NCEQE
NCEQE has done the “Comparative Analysis of the National Qualifications Framework”, which presents international and national context of the qualifications framework. As a result of analysis the draft of revised NQF and the Classifiers of Fields of Study were prepared.
Comparative analysis of international and national qualifications frameworks
Analysis of National Qualification Framework
NCEQE cooperates with the National Erasmus + Office to analyze various higher education issues and propose relevant initiatives.
Research Project Report Executive Summary (full text available only in Georgian)
The Problem of Plagiarism and Pereceptions in Georgia
1) Quality Culture in Higher Education Institutions: Current Practice and Future Possibilities - Nino Popkhadze
2) Skills mismatch in the education system of Georgia: What skills do the employers need - Lasha Macharashvili
3) The Role of Student Engagment in HEI Internal Quality Assurance - Giorgi Munjishvili