HEI Authorization Division
Key functions of Higher Education Institutions Authorization Division are:
- Carrying out the authorization process in accordance with the applicable legal acts, ensuring reliability of the authorization process and publicizing its results;
- Developing recommendations for the development of authorization standards and procedures. Promote the involvement of international experts in the development process;
- Within the framework of Authorization Process in HEIs, take into consideration the recommendations developed in terms of the “Agenda of HE modernization” of the EU and Bologna Process including the requirements of ESG principles. Also, ensure involvement of international experts in Authorization Process in HEIs.
- Development and implementation of effective monitoring mechanisms for determination of compliance with authorization standards;
- Management and development of experts' corps;
- Provision of counseling services to educational institutions and other stakeholders regarding the authorization issues, planning and implementation of supportive measures;
- Preparation of recommendations and guidelines for educational institutions and other stakeholders.