Internal Audit Department
Key functions of the Internal Audit Department are:
- Conduct audit in compliance with the laws of Georgia on "State Internal Financial Control" and "Information Security" and the internal regulatory activities of the NCEQE;
- Assessment / monitoring of the structural units of the NCEQE according with the legislation of Georgia and elaboration of recommendations;
- Planning and implementation of supporting measures of the structural units of the NCEQE for their effectiveness within the scope of competence;
- Cooperation with other structural units of the NCEQE and interested persons within their competence;
- Examination and detection of the facts of violation, offense, official misconduct and other activities that are not compliant with the NCEQE; determine their causes and carry out preventive measures, if necessary, prepare the conclusion/report and submit it to the director;
- Carrying out classified proceedings, ensuring the protection of the secrecy related to relevant information and documentation under the applicable legislation.